Availability: Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Hallbergmoos with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Hallbergmoos, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Munich Eichenried Golf Complex, Weihenstephan Brewery, and Freising Cathedral. Area attractions also include Weihenstephaner Perennial Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport Amenities
Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Year Built 1990
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Moevenpick Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5,00 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 8,00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0,00 (one way), (from 1 to 16 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.