Book your room at Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Hallbergmoos with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Hallbergmoos, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Munich Eichenried Golf Complex, Weihenstephan Brewery, and Freising Cathedral. Area attractions also include Weihenstephaner Perennial Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport
At your hotel
Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Year Built 1990
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Moevenpick Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5,00 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 8,00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0,00 (one way), (from 1 to 16 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.