Book your room at Sheraton Munich Airport Hotel
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star Oberding hotel in Schwaig with restaurant
Located in Schwaig, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Erdinger Weissbrau Brewery, Erding Hospital, and Erding Thermal Spa. Munich Eichenried Golf Complex and Weihenstephaner Perennial Gardens are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
All 170 soundproofed rooms feature wired Internet and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Sheraton Munich Airport Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2130 square feet (198 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle.
Sheraton Munich Airport Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (feet) - 2130
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Conference space size (meters) - 198
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Health club
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 4
- Year Built 1992
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (19 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Zur Schwaige - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Gate 80 - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Sheraton Munich Airport Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 5 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.