Availability: The Westin Grand Munich
Please enter your travel dates.
Grand Deluxe Room
Westin, Executive Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Dining and day spa in Bogenhausen
Beer and BMWs
Located in Munich's historical Bogenhausen neighborhood, this Westin hotel is surrounded by beer gardens and street cafes. The property is 4 km from Deutsches Museum and 7 km from the BMW museum.
The hotel has five dining venues, offering a range of internationally inspired culinary options. A full-service spa, extensive health club, indoor swimming pool, and sun deck are also located on site.
Guestrooms and suites feature private balconies, plasma TVs with cable channels, and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms provide rainfall showerheads and deep soaking bathtubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Grand Munich Amenities
The Westin Grand Munich is home to the 1,500-square-meter Arabella Spa, which features 5 treatment rooms for massages and beauty services. The spa also has an indoor relaxation pool and a steam room. There is a 24-hour health club on site, as well as an indoor swimming pool, spa tub, sauna, solarium, and sun deck.
5 dining options offer a wide range of culinary options including German, Pan Asian, and Spanish fare. 24-hour room service is available. Additionally, the hotel has 3822 square meters of conference space. The 1,000-square-meter ballroom features a stage, foyers, and balconies. The hotel is equipped to provide event catering and wedding services.
Guests of The Westin Grand Munich also have access to parking facilities, airport transportation (surcharge), concierge, and babysitting and laundry services.
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Total number of rooms - 627
- Number of floors - 23
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 41140
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3822
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
Zen Restaurant - Features Pan-Asian cuisine prepared in a show kitchen. Offers a breakfast buffet with hot items, as well as lunch buffets and themed dinner menus.
Paulaner's Wirthaus With Biergarten - Offers classic German dishes and beers delivered by servers in Bavarian costumes in a tavern-like setting. Open for lunch and dinner.
Ducktails Bar - Serves trendy cocktails, as well as light fare from a bar menu an atmosphere accented by dark woods and leather.
Café & Grapperia - Offers snacks, including coffees and cakes, and live piano music.
Room service is available 24-hours a day.
The hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, a health club, and 24-hour fitness facility. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the hotel's recreation facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
Arabella Spa includes 5 treatment rooms for massages, aromatherapy, and body treatments, as well as beauty services. Guests enjoy garden and courtyard views from the spa, which features an indoor relaxation pool, a sauna, and a steam room. A spa boutique is on site.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Westin Grand Munich Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 20 per stay)
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Rating provided by the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
DEHOGA assigns the official star rating for accommodations in Germany. This Hotel property is rated 5 star.