Availability: Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Seaside)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Scenic Summerhouse)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront (Bridgewater)
Three golf courses on 4,300-acre resort
Miles of beach
Located 20 miles from central Myrtle Beach and 16 miles from historic Georgetown, this golf/tennis resort features miles of beach and Lowcountry scenery.
In addition to Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort's three 18-hole golf courses and renowned 17-clay-court tennis club, guests enjoy a lazy river, two pools, and spa tubs for soaking.
Suites and villas
Guests can beach-walk, swim in the ocean, and bird-watch at salt marshes before retiring to accommodations that include one-bedroom suites and two-bedroom villas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort Amenities
A health-and-beauty spa offers massage, body scrubs and wraps, facials, and hair and nail care. A fitness center provides cardio and weight machines, free weights, a sauna, and a steam room. An air-conditioned business center features two computers offering complimentary high-speed Internet access (restricted to guests age 18 and older).
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the public spaces of the property, and a complimentary shuttle provides easy access to the beach.
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Total number of rooms - 589
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1151
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Lazy river
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12393
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
Webster's Lowcountry Grill & Tavern - This restaurant has an air-conditioned dining room and outdoor deck seating. The lounge features a leather couch and large-screen television. An outdoor bar is available in summer. A buffet breakfast is served daily (surcharge). Dinner choices include Oysters Rockefeller, rack of lamb, steaks, baby back ribs, crab cakes, and other seafood dishes.
Starbucks - Guests can start off their mornings with coffee and pastries from Starbucks, located in the lobby.
Each of the 3 golf course clubhouses includes a restaurant, with meal offerings and hours varying by season.
The sprawling, 4,300-acre golf resort features three 18-hole golf courses flanked by fairway-villa accommodations and situated across Highway 17 (Ocean Highway) from buildings with suites and villas offering scenic views. The courses are Litchfield Country Club, River Club, and Willbrook Plantation, each occupying a former rice plantation and featuring moss-draped oak trees and small lakes. The resort also arranges tee times at the remainder of the Myrtle Beach area's 120 golf courses.
Litchfield's renowned Litchfield Racquet Club offers instruction and features 17 clay tennis courts (surcharges for play). Play on hard-surface tennis courts scattered throughout the resort is complimentary. Use of a racquetball court in the Health & Fitness Center is also complimentary.
Water attractions adjacent to the hotel where non-oceanfront, one-bedroom suites are located comprise a 75-foot-long outdoor pool and, under a translucent roof, a 50-foot-long indoor pool and four-person spa tub. These pools are accessible to all suites' guests, including those occupying oceanfront one-bedroom suites a half-mile from the hotel complex, and to all villas' guests.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
A valid credit card is required at check-in.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: 5 percent of room rate
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 for adults and USD 5.40 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 13.40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 11.00 per night