Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Pawleys Island eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated by the ocean, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Pawleys Plantation and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Regional attractions also include Litchfield Beach and Rice Museum.
At Motel 6 Pawleys Island, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and free parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, phones, and televisions.
Motel 6 Pawleys Island features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.