View Similar Hotels with Better Reviews
Availability: Motel 6 Pawleys Island
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Pawleys Island eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated by the ocean, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Pawleys Plantation and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Regional attractions also include Litchfield Beach and Rice Museum.
At Motel 6 Pawleys Island, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and free parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, phones, and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 Pawleys Island Amenities
Motel 6 Pawleys Island features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
Motel 6 Pawleys Island Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.