Please enter your travel dates.
Japanese style room
- One Japanese Futon
Hotel with a sauna, in Yamanouchi (Shiga Kogen)
This hotel is located in Yamanouchi (Shiga Kogen), close to Shiga Kogen Ski Area and Jigokudani Monkey Park. Area attractions also include Joshinetsu Kogen National Park and Mt Yokote.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Shiga Park Hotel provides ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to refrigerators and safes, guestrooms feature detached private bathrooms along with phones and televisions.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Yamanouchi hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Shiga Park Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Trouser press
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Standard TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Mountain view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spa fee: JPY 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1600 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 5000
- Additional towels/sheets fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.