Please enter your travel dates.
Semi double room - 120cm bed width
Standard Single Room - Room Only
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Room Only
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Nagasaki hotel with 2 restaurants, near Confucius Shrine
Center of Nagasaki
Centrally located in Nagasaki, this hotel is near Confucius Shrine, Oura Church, and Glover Garden. Nagasaki Airport is 20 kilometers (12.5 miles) away.
Hotel Monterey Nagasaki provides 2 restaurants, a 24-hour front desk, dry cleaning/laundry services, and guest parking (surcharge).
Pajamas and slippers
Air-conditioned guestrooms have slippers and pajamas, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include writing desks and ionic hair dryers.
Hotel Monterey Nagasaki offers 2 restaurants. This Nagasaki hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, banquet facilities, and wedding services. A limited number of parking spaces are available on site (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Bathroom phone
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Amalia Salao - Italian cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cafe Saudade - Garden cafe with patio seating. Open daily.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1470 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.