Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Luxury Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
4-star hotel in Nagoya with a restaurant
Situated in Nagoya, this hotel is close to Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology, Nagoya Castle, and Nagoya City Science Museum. Also nearby are Shirakawa Park and Nagoya City Art Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Nagoya Cypress features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
This business-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Mercure Nagoya Cypress has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1900 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1050 per night (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.