Availability: Fairmont The Norfolk
Fairmont RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
1937 SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
5-star luxury hotel in Nairobi with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to University of Nairobi, City Hall, and City Square. Also nearby are Kenya National Theatre and Jeevanjee Gardens.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Fairmont The Norfolk features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont The Norfolk Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Fairmont The Norfolk provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. 8 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Fairmont The Norfolk has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fairmont The Norfolk has 2 restaurants serving dinner only.
Tatu Restaurant - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Fairmont The Norfolk Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: KES 3000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KES 2400 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: KES 2400 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: KES 4300 per person (one way)
- Deposit: KES 8500 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.