Book your room at InterContinental Nairobi
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Intercontinental, Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Nairobi with 6 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Kenyatta Mausoleum, National Assembly Building, and Teleposta Towers. Also nearby are Uhuru Park and Parliament Building.
In addition to 6 restaurants, InterContinental Nairobi features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a casino and bars/lounges.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, InterContinental Nairobi provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
InterContinental Nairobi has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 380
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1968
- Number of restaurants - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 2,200 KES /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 2,200 KES /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 2,200 KES /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( 2,200 KES /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
InterContinental Nairobi has 6 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for InterContinental Nairobi
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Breakfast fee: KES 2225 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: KES 18,000
- Deposit: KES 4450 per night
- Breakage deposit: KES 17800 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.