Nanaimo eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Nanaimo, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bastion, Nanaimo Museum, and Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park. Also nearby are Nanaimo Aquatic Centre and Vancouver Island University.
In addition to a restaurant, Howard Johnson Hotel - Nanaimo Harbourside features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and shopping on site. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Self parking
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Shopping on site
- Free parking
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Howard Johnson Hotel - Nanaimo Harbourside has a restaurant on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.