Availability: Travelodge Nanaimo
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Efficiency, Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Upgraded, Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Upgraded, Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Nanaimo eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in Nanaimo, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bastion, Nanaimo Museum, and Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park. Also nearby are Nanaimo Aquatic Centre and Nanaimo Regional General Hospital.
Travelodge Nanaimo offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Nanaimo Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 76
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
Travelodge Nanaimo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night plus CAD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.