Book your room at Hotel La Perouse
Please enter your travel dates.
Club Double Room
- One Queen Bed
Prestige Double Room
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen and One Single Bed
Nantes eco-friendly hotel near Nantes Cathedral
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Nantes, walking distance from Place Royale, Nantes Cathedral, and Passage Pommeraye. Also nearby are Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne and Jardin des Plantes.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel La Perouse provides dry cleaning/laundry services, an Internet point, and a computer station.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel La Perouse
- At your hotel
Hotel La Perouse features a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Hotel La Perouse is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- In your room
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel La Perouse
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Ecolabel, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.