Availability: Hotel Pommeraye
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Nantes eco-friendly hotel near Passage Pommeraye
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Passage Pommeraye, Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne, and Nantes Cathedral. Also nearby are Jardin des Plantes and Jules Verne Museum.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hotel Pommeraye provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 25 August 2014 to 12 September 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hotel Pommeraye Amenities
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service is available.
Hotel Pommeraye Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.40 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.