Book your room at Mercure Ile De Nantes
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Nantes hotel in Nantes Centre with free parking
Located in Nantes Centre, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of La Cite Nantes Event Center, Jardin des Plantes, and Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne. Nantes Cathedral and Passage Pommeraye are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, coffee/tea in the lobby, and meeting rooms.
All 100 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1141 square feet (106 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 1141
- Conference space size (meters) - 106
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Television in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Year Built 1976
- Tennis on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
LA TABLE DE L ECHANSSON - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
City Pass Offer
Book a stay in an "Offre Pass Nantes" rate category for travel now - August 30, 2015 and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- 1 city pass each 24 hours of stay to access the best local sights (châteaux des Ducs de Bretagne, machines de l'Ile), museums, cruises, tours, and transport
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.