Book your room at The Westin Verasa Napa
Suite, 1 Bedroom
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Napa with an outdoor pool
Situated in Napa, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Napa Valley Wine Train, Napa Skate Park, and Oxbow Public Market. Also nearby are Scientopia Discovery Center and Napa Opera House.
In addition to a restaurant, The Westin Verasa Napa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Verasa Napa
- The Overview
The Westin Verasa Napa features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
The Westin Verasa Napa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service
- Year Built 2008
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12,000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
The Westin Verasa Napa has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for The Westin Verasa Napa
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.