Availability: Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Coastal resort overlooking Estero Bay
Naples Gulf Coast
Situated among palm trees on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort borders Estero Bay with its spectacular views and sunsets. The international airport is 12 miles from this Naples Gulf Coast property.
The resort offers a 19,000-square-foot spa with 18 treatment rooms and a beauty salon; an 18-hole golf course; tennis courts; supervised children's programs; spa tubs; and 3 outdoor pools.
Rooms with balconies
The 454 guestrooms provide high-speed Internet access, pay movies and video games, CD and DVD players, and step-out balconies with views of Estero bay, the golf course, or resort pools.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa Amenities
This 18-story Hyatt resort is nestled among tropical palms and mangroves on 26 acres along the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay. The 19,000-square-foot Stillwater Spa and exercise facility includes 18 treatment rooms, a Watsu pool, massage and water therapies, facials, beauty, and hair salon. The fitness center has cardio machines and free weights. There are two splash pools and one lap pool, including a 5,000-square-foot lagoon pool with a water slide, waterfall, and fountain. Tennis is played on two hydro-grid courts. The 18-hole Raptor Bay Golf Club course was designed by Raymond Floyd. Camp Coconut, for children age 3-12, provides supervised children's activities including arts and crafts, pool games, and sports. Boutiques and shops are located on site. The hotel's public areas feature wireless Internet access (surcharge). 70,000 square feet of meeting facilities are also available.
Complimentary transportation is available to the golf course and the resort's private marina. Complimentary watercraft transportation from the marina is provided to the hotel's secluded island beach, on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Private beach nearby
- Marina on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 454
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Conference space size (feet) - 70000
- Conference space size (meters) - 6503
- Tennis on site
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
Tarpon Bay - Casual, trendy dining overlooking the bay. Seafood specialties and fresh raw bar. Children's menu available. Sundays, open for à la carte brunch. Open for lunch Monday – Saturday; open for dinner seasonally.
Tanglewood - Traditional American grill specialties, chicken, salads. Children's menu. Open for breakfast, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Jackets required at night.
Mangroves - Specialty drinks and light bites including chicken ravioli, sandwiches, and turkey clubs.
Corkscrew - Poolside restaurant serving burgers, sandwiches, salads, chicken strips, and tropical drinks. Open from late morning to early evening.
Braxtons - Overlooking the 18th hole at the Raptor Bay Golf Course. Sandwiches, salads, and grilled specialties. Lunch only.
Kofe Nut - Coffee shop and convenience store offering Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, salads, picnic items, and sundries. Open early morning to late night.
This Florida resort offers multiple recreational opportunities including the Raptor Bay Golf Club, an 18-hole course designed by golfer Raymond Floyd. Swimming, sunbathing, and water sports take place on the resort's secluded private beach on the Gulf of Mexico, accessible via water shuttle. Guests cool off in two splash pools and one lap pool, including a 5,000-square-foot lagoon pool with a 140-foot water slide, waterfall, and fountain.
Tennis is played on two hydro-grid courts. Biking and kayaking trails and fly-fishing clinics are available (surcharge). Camp Coconut, for children age 3-12, provides supervised children's activities including arts and crafts, pool games, and sports (surcharge). Exercycles, treadmills, free weights, stair masters, and circuit machines are the options in the fitness center. Exercise classes are offered (surcharge). A pool table is located in the game room.
All Water Excursions, located in the lobby of the resort, provides cruises for guests. The cruises depart the resort's marina. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 27.75 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- In-room safe
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.