Availability: Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club
Naples resort with golf course and beachfront bar
Gulf Coast resort
Newly renovated, Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club features its own 18-hole golf course and is located within 2 miles of Old Naples, Caribbean Gardens, and the Old Marine Marketplace at Tin City.
This Gulf Coast resort's beachfront restaurant and bar offer excellent spots to catch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico; tennis courts, a day spa, and children's activities are also available.
Guestrooms at Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club have Key West- or Art Deco-inspired decor and provide furnished patios or balconies, wireless Internet access, and photos by Florida artist Clyde Butcher.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club Amenities
Located within two miles of Old Naples, Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club features its own 18-hole PGA qualified golf course and 6 tennis courts. Guests can swim in one of the heated outdoor pools by the beach, or relax in the day spa. Fitness classes including pilates and yoga. A Kids club offers on-site activities for children.
This smoke-free property has 8 meeting and conference rooms with 32,000 square feet of facilities that can be scheduled for meetings, conferences and exhibits. Wired and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge) throughout. Guests can choose from among 8 restaurants.
- Children's club (free)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 1946
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 317
- Number of floors - 9
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free valet parking
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 6
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Conference space size (feet) - 32,000
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.95 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $9.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Broadwell's - Indoor and outdoor dining located in the clubhouse with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the green expanse of the golf course. Lunch menu includes soups, salads, fish and chips, and Reuben and steak sandwiches. Open from late morning till late evening during the winter months. The adjoining Totch Brown's Bar serves a selection of specialty martinis, fine wines, and international beers.
HB's on the Gulf - Lunch and dinner by the water's edge indoors or al fresco. Lunch menu includes seafood gumbo, blue crab salad, burgers, sandwiches, and grilled lamb chops. Dinner features fresh seafood, soups, salads, Italian entrées, steaks, and poultry.
The Everglades Room - Hosting daily hot and cold breakfast buffet, with a stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico.
The Seminole Store - This lobby deli features sandwiches and salads for beach picnics, pizza, fresh-baked goods, sundry items, beer and wine, espresso drinks, snacks, fine cigars, and fresh flowers. Open morning till mid-evening.
The Sunset Bar and Restaurant - The place to watch a fiery Florida sunset or listen to jazz with a frosty tropical concoction. Snack bar serves sandwiches and drinks, and casual dining is available for lunch and dinner. Live entertainment each evening. A patio offers flat-screen TVs and indoor and outdoor dining.
Beach Klub 4 Kids is open daily and provides complimentary activities for children ages 5 to 12 under the supervision of trained counselors. Choices include swimming, arts and crafts (surcharge), beach walks, movies, and sandcastle building. Friday and Saturday evenings, the resort hosts a “kids' night out,” with a movie, games, and dinner (surcharge for the meal).
The fitness center has cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, exercise balls, and yoga mats. An aerobics studio offers classes including yoga, Pilates, meditation, and aqua aerobics. A day fee applies for use of the fitness center and locker room areas.
The resort has 6 Har-Tru tennis courts, equipment rental, and an on-site tennis professional. A large outdoor lap and splash pool overlooks the beach, and sailboats, kayaks, and pedal boats are available for rent. Bike rentals are also available on-site.
Concierge services can help arrange outings for fishing, additional water sports, and nature activities; fees may apply.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
The Naples Day Spa - Garden view spa with 6 treatment rooms, a spa tub, saunas, steam rooms, and locker facilities. Services include aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, massages, body wraps and scrubs, and manicures and pedicures. Advanced reservations required.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Leaf Foundation, Thailand, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.