Book your room at Château l'Hospitalet
Please enter your travel dates.
Narbonne hotel with an attached winery
Situated in Narbonne, this hotel is in the same area as Tour Barberousse, Canal de la Robine, and Narbonne Cathedral. Area attractions also include Gruissan Beach and Narbonne Hotel de Ville.
In addition to a restaurant, Château l'Hospitalet features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include an attached winery and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A winery is attached to this Narbonne hotel. Château l'Hospitalet features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8608 square feet (800 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden.
Château l'Hospitalet is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Winery attached
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8608
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 800
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Château l'Hospitalet has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Château l'Hospitalet
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours vary seasonally. The reception desk is open 24 hours daily during July and August, but closes at 11 PM in June and September and 10 PM during the remaining months.
Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours must contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.