Availability: Hotel Indigo Nashville
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Nashville (Printer's Alley) near Ryman Auditorium
This hotel is located in Nashville (Printer's Alley), close to Tennessee State Museum, Ryman Auditorium, and Tennessee State Capitol. Also nearby are LP Field and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Indigo Nashville features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Indigo Nashville Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2600 square feet (234 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2600
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 234
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 15
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
315 Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hotel Indigo Nashville Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay