Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 queen
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Pet Friendly)
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Luxury hotel in downtown Nashville, blocks from Vanderbilt
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Nashville's West End
Situated in downtown Nashville's West End, this hotel is blocks from Vanderbilt University, within 1 mi (2 km) of Music Row, the Bridgestone Arena, and Ryman Auditorium, and 2.5 mi (4 km) of LP Field.
Guests of the Hutton Hotel can dine at the restaurant and relax with drinks in the bar. The luxury hotel has 24-hour fitness and business centers and offers complimentary car service with 3 miles.
Rainfall showers, LCD TVs
Guestrooms at the Hutton are designed with custom furnishings and offer city views, premium bedding, LCD HDTVs, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and granite bathrooms with glass-enclosed rainfall showers.
Guests of the Hutton can dine on new American cuisine at the hotel restaurant and enjoy drinks and snacks in the bar. A complimentary wine reception is held in the lobby on weekday evenings. The 24-hour fitness center includes cardio equipment with LCD screens and free weights and 2 private treatment rooms are available for spa services. Complimentary Lexus hybrid car service is available within a 3-mile radius (first come, first served basis).
Business travelers will appreciate the 4.5-star hotel's 24-hour business center and wireless Internet access (surcharge). 13,600 square feet of event space includes a large ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city and flexible meeting rooms along with audio-visual equipment and event catering. Onsite valet and self parking are available (surcharges apply).
This is a smoke-free hotel.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Number of floors - 15
- Babysitting or childcare
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Media library
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- DVD player
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
1808 Grille - The new American cuisine combines traditional American and international dishes and the restaurant serves prime cuts of beef, sustainable seafood, and locally grown produce. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. The bar serves small plates along with wine, scotch, beer, and cocktails.
Lobby Express - Coffee bar with baked goods, snacks, and drinks.
24-hour room service is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- Hutton Hotel is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.