Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Two Doubles
Deluxe Two Doubles
Luxury hotel in Nashville's West End
Walk to Vanderbilt
Located across the street from Vanderbilt University, this hotel in Nashville's West End district is one mile from downtown attractions, the Parthenon and Music Row.
The lobby level contains a modern art gallery, gift shop, two restaurants, and a vintage jukebox; wireless Internet is complimentary in all common areas.
Rooms with style
Guestrooms feature CD players, bathrobes, slippers, and a fully stocked minibar; guests enjoy 24-hour room service.
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel is conveniently located near many Nashville-area attractions. Centennial Park, featuring the world's only replica of the Greek Parthenon, is within walking distance from the hotel. 1.2 miles (1.9 kilometers away, the former Art Deco-style post office now houses the Frist Center for Visual Arts with its eclectic array of exhibits. The Ryman Auditorium, recently named Music Venue of the Year by the Academy of Country Music, is 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) away.
Guests at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville have access to a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour fitness center with a flat-panel TV on each stationary bike and complimentary juice. Shopping options include a modern art gallery. 2 upscale restaurants and a hotel bar featuring live music are on site. Business travelers enjoy 24,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and complimentary wireless Internet access. The Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville is a completely smoke-free property. The pet-friendly hotel also offers amenities such as gourmet pet treats and water dishes.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 340
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 11
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 24000
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Cordless phone
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Mason's - Aptly named for the popular Mason jars used in Southern canning, Mason's is a Southern brasserie-style restaurant combining traditional Southern dishes with classical French techniques. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Mason's combines authentic flavors, indigenous foods, and impeccable service in this exceptional Nashville dining experience.
Drink - A rustic, public house-style bar offers live music and an extensive selection of beers, wines, and spirits, some served straight from a Mason jar.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - Chain steakhouse popular with guests and local residents. A large-screen TV broadcasts sports and other special events.
Starbucks morning coffee bar - Serving breakfast and located in the lobby drink lounge, this café is open daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service is available around the clock.
The hotel has a ccomplimentary 24-hour fitness room with elliptical trainers, stationary bikes with flat-panel TVs, and Nautilus equipment, plus towel service, and complimentary juice.
Nearby Centennial Sportsplex offers indoor and outdoor tennis courts, an ice skating rink, swimming pools, and an outside running track.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.