Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 2 double
West End Nashville hotel across from Centennial Park
The 11-story hotel is located along the West End corridor, across from Centennial Park; Vanderbilt University is next door, and the Parthenon is two blocks away.
Business and fitness
This contemporary hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool, a business center with Internet access, and Park25 Bistro with views of Centennial Park.
The hotel has 307 large rooms with contemporary local artwork and signature bedding with pillowtop mattresses and down comforters. Enjoy movies & more on a 32-inch flat-panel cable television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of the Marriott Vanderbilt can swim in the hotel's indoor pool, work out in a 24-hour fitness room, or sit back and savor the views from the hotel patio. Other hotel amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, luggage storage, covered parking (surcharge), ATM, and shoe shine. There is also a complimentary area shuttle that takes guests as far as 2.5 miles. Marriott Vanderbilt contains a 24-hour business center with fax, copy, and Internet capabilities. Large business and social gatherings can be accommodated by the hotel's 14 conference rooms, containing 12,000 square feet (1,080 square meters) of flexible meeting space.
Marriott Vanderbilt is a smoke-free property, fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 307
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2000
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- In-room massage available
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Electronic check-out
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Down blanket
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Park25 Bistro - Savor the flavors with an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and within a living room setting. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the bistro also offers a variety of beer, wine and cocktails and has 12 flat-screen TVs.
Park25 To-Go - Proudly brewing Starbucks, guests can choose takeout sandwiches and pastries from this spot. The Greatroom offers a living room like setting for a quick sit-down snack. Open from early morning until early evening.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
The Marriott Vanderbilt offers a 24-hour fitness room with a strength-training machine, stair machine, treadmill, and other equipment. Guests can cool down at the hotel's indoor pool, which has excellent views of Vanderbilt Stadium and the Parthenon.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 60 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.