Book your room at Marriott Vanderbilt
West End Nashville hotel across from Centennial Park
The 11-story hotel is located along the West End corridor, across from Centennial Park; Vanderbilt University is next door, and the Parthenon is two blocks away.
Business and fitness
This contemporary hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool, a business center with Internet access, and Park25 Bistro with views of Centennial Park.
The hotel has 307 large rooms with contemporary local artwork and signature bedding with pillowtop mattresses and down comforters. Enjoy movies & more on a 32-inch flat-panel cable television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of the Marriott Vanderbilt can swim in the hotel's indoor pool, work out in a 24-hour fitness room, or sit back and savor the views from the hotel patio. Other hotel amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, luggage storage, covered parking (surcharge), ATM, and shoe shine. There is also a complimentary area shuttle that takes guests as far as 2.5 miles. Marriott Vanderbilt contains a 24-hour business center with fax, copy, and Internet capabilities. Large business and social gatherings can be accommodated by the hotel's 14 conference rooms, containing 12,000 square feet (1,080 square meters) of flexible meeting space.
Marriott Vanderbilt is a smoke-free property, fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Conference space
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 307
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2000
- Free! Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Park25 Bistro - Savor the flavors with an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and within a living room setting. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the bistro also offers a variety of beer, wine and cocktails and has 12 flat-screen TVs.
Park25 To-Go - Proudly brewing Starbucks, guests can choose takeout sandwiches and pastries from this spot. The Greatroom offers a living room like setting for a quick sit-down snack. Open from early morning until early evening.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Marriott Vanderbilt offers a 24-hour fitness room with a strength-training machine, stair machine, treadmill, and other equipment. Guests can cool down at the hotel's indoor pool, which has excellent views of Vanderbilt Stadium and the Parthenon.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night