Book your room at Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
Please enter your travel dates.
Nashville hotel with famous coffee-name connection
Less than 2 miles from downtown Nashville, this hotel in the MetroCenter business complex provides a complimentary roundtrip shuttle to the airport; the Country Music Hall of Fame is 1.5 miles away.
2 dining options
The hotel has 2 onsite dining options, a self-service business center, and a 24-hour fitness area with aerobic and strength equipment.
Lots of work space
Guestrooms feature beds with triple sheets and pillow-top mattresses and extra-long work desks with ergonomic chairs, and have views of Nashville or the Tennessee Titans practice facility.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
At your hotel
A complimentary shuttle service takes guests to points within 5 miles (8 kilometers) of the Millennium, including downtown Nashville and Music Row. A complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle is also available.
Guests have access to a 24-hour business center in the lobby, which offers a computer workstation, and a color printer. 14 meeting rooms and complimentary wireless Internet access are also available. There is also a 24-hour fitness center. 2 onsite dining options offer guests a choice for meals. A helpful concierge is available to assist you.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Year Built 1979
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2600
- Conference space size (meters) - 234
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 287
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 10
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
Eat and drink
Praline's - Southern and New American cuisine. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lunch buffet weekdays. Crisp white tablecloths and dark red walls.
Maxwell's Sports Bar - Sports bar with light pub fare. Memorabilia from local sports teams, including the NFL Tennessee Titans. Leather armchairs and Jack Daniels barrels for tables. Karaoke nights Wednesday and Thursday. Live music Tuesday and Friday evenings.
Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness area with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
Discounts are available to guests at the nearby downtown Nashville YMCA, which is 1.5 miles from the hotel. An adjacent lot to the hotel can be used for basketball or volleyball.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.