Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
In the heart of Music City - Nashville
A block from Broadway
It's about the tunes at this musical-themed hotel attached to Nashville Convention Center, 1 block from the Bridgestone Arena and 2 blocks from the 2nd Avenue Entertainment District.
An abundance of Meeting Space
Renaissance Nashville Hotel recently acquired additional meeting space at the Nashville Convention Center, directly connected to the hotel. The 70,000-square-foot meeting and pre-function space is a welcomed addition to the hotel’s existing 30,000-square-foot space.
Guestrooms overlook the city or Commerce Street. All include 37-inch TVs, multi-line phones, voice mail, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), and Lather Body Products.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 24 November 2013 to 15 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The 24-hour fitness center houses a spa tub and indoor pool as well as an exercise room with free weights, Nautilus equipment, stationary bikes, treadmills, two 27-inch TVs and a locker room. The restaurant serves three meals daily; the hotel also has a Starbucks offering coffees, teas, pastries and other items.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 25
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- One meeting/conference room
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 673
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1987
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Multi-line phone
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Commerce Street Grille - Musical theme with guitars mounted on walls and paintings of Music City landmarks. Two private rooms. Southern American fare includes fried green tomatoes, several types of blackened fish main dishes, crab cakes. Signature cocktails, martinis, wines. Breakfast and lunch buffets offered. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bridge Entertainment Bistro - Specialty coffees and sandwiches bear the names of Nashville luminaries and country music heroes. Eight 60-inch high-definition LCD TVs. Open from lunch to late night.
Great Room - A place to relax, work, and enjoy snacks and beverages. Open during dinner hours.
Starbucks - Specialty coffees and coffee drinks, tea, pastries, and other items. Open from early morning to mid-evening.
Approximately 20 miles from Renaissance Nashville Hotel, Legends Golf Course in Franklin opens its par-71, 18-hole course to the public during the week and after 1 PM on weekends. Two closer public courses include Hermitage Golf Course and Two Rivers Park and Golf Course, both 15 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)