Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Downtown Nashville hotel across from state Capitol
Located in downtown Nashville, this Sheraton is undergoing an exciting renovation. The hotel is a short walk to Bridgestone Arena, the Nashville Convention Center, and the historic Second Avenue District.
Meetings or massages
Along with 25,000 square feet of event space and wireless Internet access, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center, a bistro, and a bar/lounge. Garage and valet parking are available at a surcharge.
All 472 guestrooms at Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel offer city views, new Sweet Sleeper beds, large desks, ergonomic chairs, marble vanities, and 37-inch LCD TVs.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 18 November 2013 to 24 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Guests of the Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel can work out in the fitness room.
Other amenities at this smoke-free hotel include valet and garage parking (surcharge), a fully equipped business center, wireless Internet access throughout (surcharge), and 25,000 square feet of event space. Tour buses stop at the hotel's front door.
Please note - The Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel sustained no damage during the recent floods and is operating as usual.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Number of floors - 28
- Tour assistance
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 472
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
Speakers Bistro - Located on the second floor, this restaurant overlooks the atrium lobby and serves a variety of cuisines. All meals served.
Sessions Lounge - Located just off the lobby, with a large marble bar surrounded by multiple seating areas with sofas and armchairs where guests can watch sports events on TV. Serves appetizers and a bar menu, as well as beer, wine, and cocktails. Open from early afternoon until late evening.
Room Service - Available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
The Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel is within walking distance of many entertainment venues, including Bridgestone Arena, Ryman Auditorium, and the historic Second Avenue district.
A fitness room is on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.