Station Master One Bedroom King Suite
One Double Guestroom Non Smoking
Two Doubles Guestroom Non Smoking
King Guestroom Non Smoking
Former train station is elegant Nashville hotel
Near The District
An impressive National Historic Landmark, this former train station is adjacent to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts and 4 blocks from The District, Nashville's dining and entertainment quarter.
Opened in 1900, the hotel boasts classic Romanesque architecture, which includes a barrel-vaulted ceiling of Tiffany-style stained glass. Wireless Internet access is available in most public spaces.
Plush beds, plasma TVs
Guestrooms include custom mattresses and fine linens. Also provided are HD flatscreen TVs with pay movies, custom workstations, and marble bathrooms with robes and True Blue bath amenities.
In downtown Nashville, Union Station - A Wyndham Grand Hotel is adjacent to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts. Within seven blocks are major attractions including The District dining and entertainment quarter, Nashville Convention Center, and the State Capitol.
A National Historic Landmark, opened in 1900, this Romanesque building offers an impressive lobby featuring a 65-foot barrel-vaulted Tiffany-style stained glass ceiling, gold leaf-covered bas-relief sculptures, marble floors, and a limestone fireplace. 7 meeting rooms and wireless Internet access (surcharge) available throughout most of the hotel round off the amenities.
Prime 108 serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Located off the grand lobby, the restaurant features a stone fireplace, dark walnut paneling, and stained glass windows.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1900
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Pillowtop mattress
Prime 108 - open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, serves organic vegetables, hormone-free meats, and sustainable seafood.
The hotel provides a complimentary fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights.
The Cumberland River, five blocks from the hotel, offers adjacent running and cycling paths. J. Percy Priest Lake, 11 miles away, features boating, water skiing, sailing, fishing, and other activities. Riverboat cruises depart from Gaylord Opryland, 12.5 miles away, which also features a golf course that's open to the public.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.