Availability: Atlantis Coral Towers
Standard Room, Harbour View
One Bedroom Regal Suite
Centrally located tower at Atlantis, Paradise Island
Near swimming lagoon
Part of the water-park and marine-life Atlantis resort on Paradise Island, which connects by bridge to Nassau, these three coral-colored towers containing 693 rooms are near the water-sports lagoon.
Day/night family fun
Attractions include more than 20 swimming areas, water slides, saltwater sports lagoon, 3-mile beach, health spa, casino, multiple restaurants/bars, shopping, entertainment, children's clubs, and 140 acres of waterscape.
Recently renovated guestrooms contain two-chair dining sets, shower/tub combinations, iPod docking stations, 32-inch LCD TVs with U.S. cable channels and pay movies, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and include full balconies with chairs and cocktail tables.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Atlantis Coral Towers Amenities
14 exhibit lagoons are on site (lighted at night) covering 140 acres with 50,000 fish and sea creatures (200 species). Dolphin Cay contains nearly seven million gallons of sea water within three lagoons surrounded by a white sand beach.
At Atlantis Coral Towers, a two-story library offers computers that provide 15 minutes of complimentary Internet access, daily. Wireless Internet access is available in all lobbies and pool areas for a daily fee. A complimentary shuttle between all resort towers is available.
The following amenities are available on site (surcharges apply): sauna, health club, limo or Town Car services, beauty services, dry cleaning service, arcade/game room, and supervised child care/activities. Mandara Spa Atlantis is a full-service spa offering a variety of beauty treatments (advance bookings required).
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Marina on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 693
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1994
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Atlantis includes 38 restaurants, bars, and lounges as well as poolside snack/beverage carts. The following restaurants are located in Coral Towers:
Lagoon Bar & Grill - Open-air lunch spot located next to saltwater lagoon. Roof shaped like giant seashell. Sandwiches, salads, pizza, light meals, and tropical drinks.
Shark Bites - Open-air lunch spot across lagoon from Lagoon Bar & Grill. Live Bahamian music. Lighter fare including sandwiches, salads, steak, seafood. Takeout counter.
Casa d' Angelo - In Coral Tower. Fine-dining dinner restaurant. Northern Italian cuisine. Frescoed ceiling. Etched glass. Marble bar. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Chopstix - Intimate fine-dining dinner restaurant with dark-wood ceiling, banquettes. Chinese cuisine such as five-spice duck, lobster tail, Singapore noodles. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Bahamian Club - In Coral Tower. Steakhouse. Green walls, green ceilings, dark-wood trim. Sepia Bahamian family photos on walls. Steaks, prime rib, lamb, salmon. Dinner only. Reservations required.
Please note: Children age 6 and older are welcome at Casa D'Angelo and Café Martinique.
Dinner reservations are required for Café Martinique, Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, and Chop Stix; reservations are required at Carmine's only if a party includes 6 or more persons. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no show" fee, reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to actual dining time.
High chairs and booster seats are not available at Casa D'Angelo or Café Martinique.
Other notable restaurants at Atlantis include:
Carmines - Located in Marina Village. Offers dining experience of famous New York landmark restaurant. Family-style dining. Classic Italian recipes include Chicken Scarpariello, Shrimp Scampi, Fried Calimari, and Veal Saltimbocca. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Seafire Steakhouse - Located in Marina Village. Modern steakhouse atmosphere. Menu includes classic shrimp cocktails; Pressed Coriander Crusted Beef Carpaccio; Lemon-pepper Tuna, Sweet Bahamian Lobster Tail, and fine cuts of prime beef. Signature martinis; fine wines. Reservations required during peak dining hours. Notable restaurants elsewhere in the resort:
The Marketplace - In Royal Tower. International theme. Features theme-dining alcoves decorated with wines, spices, and flowers from around the world. Global buffet includes seafood, pasta, and sushi from made-to-order food stations. Open for lunch, dinner.
Plato's - In Royal Tower. Indoor/outdoor lounge serving Continental breakfast, coffee drinks, power drinks, snacks, desserts, cocktails. Spanish guitarist.
Murray's Delicatessen - In Royal Tower. Traditional New York/Miami deli featuring 1950s Art Deco decor. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Takeout counter. Located on marina waterfront.
Olives - Renowned Chef Todd English introduces his famed Olives restaurant to Atlantis, Paradise Island. Featuring his signature open kitchen and Mediterranean cuisine, Olives Atlantis provides a social and interactive dining experience for guests in the bustling Atlantis Casino.
The Cave Bar and Grill - In Beach Tower. Open-air lunch spot featuring underwater views of marine life. Burgers, hot dogs, salads, ice cream.
Atlas Bar & Grill - Located in casino overlooking marina with indoor/outdoor seating. Sports, news, movies on TVs. Lunch/dinner choices such as ribs, pasta, burgers, sandwiches.
Starbucks - In Marina village. Coffee drinks served.
Marine Habitat - Fourteen exhibit lagoons (lighted at night) covering 34 acres with 50,000 fish and sea creatures (200 species). Special exhibits for turtles, seahorses, jellyfish, lobsters, crabs, lionfish, piranhas, moray eels. Children's touch-tank filled with sealife.
Atlantis Casino - Open 24 hours. 60,000-square-foot space displaying four large Dale Chihuly glass sculptures. 1,000 slot and video-poker machines and 100 casino tables, including baccarat, roulette, craps, blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, three-card poker, Let It Ride. Race-and-sports book. High-limit area.
Aura Nightclub - This 9,000-square-foot Jeffrey Beers-designed nightclub is operated by PURE Management Group. The club is raised off the casino floor and accessed by a staircase. Aura features DJs spinning, a glass dance floor surrounded by banquette seating, two bars, two VIP sections, and a private VIP parlour. Dress code: Upscale, casual attire. Guests must be 18 or older with valid ID.
Dragons Nightclub - Adjacent to casino. Black-granite bar, video wall, immense sculptures of dragon pairs.
Atlantis Theater - Located in Convention Center Rotunda. Recent Hollywood hit movies featured.
Atlantis Kids Adventures - AKA is located at the Royal Towers, with supervised sessions (surcharges) offered half-day, full-day, and in the evening for children ages 4-12. Beach olympics, daily themes, and outdoor activities. Culinary kitchen with culinary adventures, performance theater, interactive high-tech creative studio, and video gaming room. Educational computer programs. Web site creation lessons. Digital cameras for field trips.
The Dig - Fanciful interpretation of mythical Lost Continent of Atlantis within maze of corridors and rooms. Also viewable from within The Dig or the lower level of the Great Hall of Waters, the Ruins Lagoon, filled with ancient Atlantis artifacts, is home to over 20,000 deep-reef and pelagic fish. These open-water fish include a variety of tuna, jacks, snappers, and spiny lobster. The 2.7 million gallon exhibits allow for the display of certain species of fish that are usually impossible or very difficult to view without getting wet.
Earth & Pottery Studio - Painting and firing (surcharges.)
Jokers Wild Comedy Club - Stand-up comedians. (Cover charge; minimum age 17.)
Atlantis recreational facilities feature:
- More than 20 swimming areas, including family pools, children's pools, Goombay Water Slide & Baths, and lazy river for tube rides.
- Paradise Lagoon, a seven-acre saltwater swimming and water-sports area with snorkeling gear, kayaks, and pedal boats available for rent.
- Three miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches flanking entrance to Paradise Lagoon.
- Five waterslides built into a six-story Mayan Temple, including the Leap of Faith, a 60-foot, nearly vertical plunge running through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon; a 48-foot corkscrew slide transporting tube riders through the Temple's dark core; and shorter, gentler children's slides connecting cascading pools.
- Sports center with six lighted clay and hard-surface tennis courts (surcharges); 27-yard, four-lane lap pool; fitness facility (surcharges) with free weights, cardio and weight machines, steam rooms, and workout studio for aerobics, spinning, kickboxing, yoga, and Pilates (surcharges).
- Dolphin Cay Atlantis, a 14-acre dolphin habitat, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Guests can share in the dolphins' playful shallow water antics or experience their speed and agility first-hand in the deeper waters.
- Aquaventure, a 63-acre waterscape, contains over 20 million gallons of water and features water slides, a mile-long river ride with rapids and wave surges, and special effects. Guests in inner tubes are propelled along by water escalators, waves, and water surges. Unlike traditional water slides that require the participant to leave the water and climb back to the start, AQUAVENTURE guests never have to leave the water as they are propelled back up the slide tower via water conveyors.
- Mandara Spa Atlantis brings together ancient Balinese healing touches, traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas. Taking of the Waters offers warm and cold plunge pools as well as steam and sauna rooms in both the women and men's private lounge areas. Additionally, couples can enjoy the Couple’s Spa Suite and the women's area includes a relaxing aromatherapy room while the men can indulge in exclusive "Time for Men" barber services or watch the plasma TV in their lounge room.
Also available, the private Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf Course 1.5 miles from the resort at the east end of Paradise Island (complimentary shuttle service to course).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
Atlantis Coral Towers Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Book a minimum 2-night stay in a Suite Experience rate category now – December 25, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- Full daily breakfast for 2
- Complimentary Internet access for up to 4 devices
- 30% off shallow water dolphin interactions for each guest
- Late check-out, based on availability