Availability: Atlantis Royal Towers
TerraceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Water ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Water ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One Bedroom Regal SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Atlantis resort’s crown jewel on Paradise Island
These spire-topped towers contain 1,201 rooms and embody the Lost Continent theme offered by the water-park and marine-life Atlantis resort on Paradise Island, which connects by bridge to Nassau.
Day/night family fun
Attractions include more than 20 swimming areas, water slides, saltwater sports lagoon, 3-mile beach, health spa, casino, multiple restaurants/bars, children's clubs, and 140 acres of waterscape attractions.
Atlantis Royal Towers' guestrooms offer balconies, LCD TVs, wired/wireless Internet access, and coffeemakers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Atlantis Royal Towers Amenities
Fourteen exhibit lagoons are on site (lighted at night) covering 140 acres with 50,000 fish and sea creatures (200 species). Dolphin Cay contains nearly seven million gallons of sea water within three lagoons surrounded by a white sand beach.
Wireless and wired Internet access is available in all lobbies and pool areas for a daily fee. A complimentary shuttle between Atlantis Royal Towers and other resort towers resort is available.
The following amenities are available (surcharges may apply): Full-service spa, outdoor parking, currency exchange, sauna, health club, beauty services, dry cleaning service, arcade/game room, and babysitting/child care. Guests can also access the nearby convention center. The property is suitable for children.
- Marina on site
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1,201
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors -
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1998
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Spa services on site
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $21.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $21.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Please note: Children age 6 and older are welcome at Casa D'Angelo and Café Martinique.
Dinner reservations are required for Café Martinique, Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, and Chop Stix; reservations are required at Carmine's only if a party includes 6 or more persons. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no show" fee, reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to actual dining time.
High chairs and booster seats are not available at Casa D'Angelo or Café Martinique.
Atlantis includes over 38 restaurants, bars, and lounges as well as poolside snack/beverage carts. The following restaurants are located in Royal Towers:
The Marketplace - International theme. Features theme-dining alcoves decorated with wines, spices, and flowers from around the world. Global buffet includes seafood, pasta, and sushi from made-to-order food stations. Open for breakfast and dinner.
Plato's - Indoor/outdoor lounge serving Continental breakfast, coffee drinks, power drinks, snacks, desserts, cocktails. Spanish guitarist.
Notable restaurants elsewhere in the resort:
Carmines - Located in Marina Village. Offers dining experience of famous New York landmark restaurant. Family-style dining. Classic Italian recipes include Chicken Scarpariello, Shrimp Scampi, Fried Calimari, and Veal Saltimbocca.
Seafire Steakhouse - Located in Marina Village. Modern steakhouse atmosphere. Menu includes classic shrimp cocktails; Pressed Coriander Crusted Beef Carpaccio; Lemon-pepper Tuna, Sweet Bahamian Lobster Tail, and fine cuts of prime beef. Signature martinis; fine wines. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Water's Edge - In Coral Tower. Overlooking Water's Edge Lagoon. Buffet breakfast and dinner offered; antipasto bar, family-style Italian dishes.
Casa d'Angelo - In Coral Tower. Fine-dining dinner restaurant. Northern Italian cuisine. Frescoed ceiling. Etched glass. Marble bar. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Chopstix - Intimate fine-dining dinner restaurant with dark-wood ceiling, banquettes. Chinese cuisine such as five-spice duck, lobster tail, Singapore noodles. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Bahamian Club - In Coral Tower. Steakhouse. Green walls, green ceilings, dark-wood trim. Sepia Bahamian family photos on walls. Steaks, prime rib, lamb, salmon. Dinner only. Reservations required.
The Cave Bar and Grill - In Beach Tower. Open-air lunch spot featuring underwater views of marine life. Burgers, hot dogs, salads, ice cream.
Nobu - In Atlantis Casino. Outpost of acclaimed Nobu Restaurant. Japanese cuisine served. Menu includes new-style sashimi and yellowtail with jalapeno. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Bimini Road - In Marina Village. Caribbean fare served. Outdoor bar. Grand open kitchen with conch station (Bahamian conch prepared to order). Menu selections include tamarind-glazed pork chop, grilled mahi mahi, and mojo-marinated chicken. Pineapple bread pudding, tropical sorbets, cookie-bash pie. Live entertainment; tropical libations. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Johnny Rockets - In Marina Village. Family-friendly, 1950s-style diner. Tabletop jukeboxes; hamburgers, chili dogs, chicken salads, shakes, and apple pie.
Atlas Bar & Grill - Located in casino overlooking marina with indoor/outdoor seating. Sports, news, movies on TVs. Lunch/dinner choices such as ribs, pasta, burgers, sandwiches.
Lagoon Bar & Grill - Open-air lunch spot located next to saltwater lagoon. Roof shaped like giant seashell. Sandwiches, salads, pizza, light meals, and tropical drinks.
Shark Bites - Open-air lunch spot across lagoon from Lagoon Bar & Grill. Live Bahamian music. Lighter fare including sandwiches, salads, steak, seafood. Takeout counter.
Murray's Delicatessen - Traditional New York/Miami deli featuring 1950s Art Deco decor. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Takeout counter. Located on marina waterfront.
Starbucks - In Marina village. Coffee drinks served.
Olives - Renowned chef Todd English features his signature open kitchen and Mediterranean cuisine.
Marine Habitat - Fourteen exhibit lagoons (lighted at night) covering 34 acres with 50,000 fish and sea creatures (200 species). Special exhibits for turtles, seahorses, jellyfish, lobsters, crabs, lionfish, piranhas, moray eels. Children's touch-tank filled with sealife.
Atlantis Casino - Open 24 hours. 60,000-square-foot space displaying four large Dale Chihuly glass sculptures. 1,000 slot and video-poker machines and 100 casino tables, including baccarat, roulette, craps, blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, three-card poker, Let It Ride. Race-and-sports book. High-limit area.
Aura Nightclub - This 9,000-square-foot Jeffrey Beers-designed nightclub is operated by PURE Management Group. The club is raised off the casino floor and accessed by a staircase. Aura features DJs spinning, a glass dance floor surrounded by banquette seating, two bars, two VIP sections, and a private VIP parlour. Dress code: Upscale, casual attire. Guests must be 18 or older with valid ID.
Atlantis Theater - Located in Convention Center Rotunda. Recent Hollywood hit movies featured.
Atlantis Kids Adventures - AKA is located at the Royal Towers, with supervised sessions (surcharges) offered half-day, full-day, and in the evening for children ages 4-12. Beach olympics, daily themes, and outdoor activities. Culinary kitchen with culinary adventures, performance theater, interactive high-tech creative studio, and video gaming room. Educational computer programs. Web site creation lessons. Digital cameras for field trips.
CRUSH - Teen club open nightly for ages 13-17. CRUSH is 14,000 square feet of sophisticated and high-tech fun featuring an interactive Internet lounge, gaming stadium, dance club and cafe. Located on the lower level of Coral Towers. Cover charge and proof of age required.
The Dig - Visit a fanciful interpretation of the mythical lost continent of Atlantis within a maze of corridors and rooms. Also viewable from within The Dig or the lower level of the Great Hall of Waters, the Ruins Lagoon is filled with ancient Atlantis artifacts and is home to over 20,000 deep-reef and pelagic fish. These open-water fish include a variety of tuna, jacks, snappers, and spiny lobster. The 2.7 million gallon exhibits allow for the display of certain species of fish that are usually impossible or very difficult to view without getting wet.
Earth & Pottery Studio - Paint and fire ceramics (surcharges).
Jokers Wild Comedy Club - Spend the night laughing along to stand-up comedians. (Cover charge; minimum age 17).
Atlantis recreational facilities feature:
- More than 20 swimming areas, including family pools, children's pools, Goombay Water Slide & Baths, and lazy river for tube rides.
- Paradise Lagoon, a seven-acre saltwater swimming and water-sports area with snorkeling gear, kayaks, and pedal boats available for rent.
- Dolphin Cay Atlantis, a 14-acre dolphin habitat, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Guests can share in the dolphins' playful shallow water antics or experience their speed and agility first-hand in the deeper waters.
- Aquaventure, a 63-acre waterscape, contains over 20 million gallons of water and features water slides, a mile-long river ride with rapids and wave surges, and special effects. Guests in inner tubes are propelled along by water escalators, waves, and water surges. Unlike traditional water slides that require the participant to leave the water and climb back to the start, AQUAVENTURE guests never have to leave the water as they are propelled back up the slide tower via water conveyors. Access is complimentary for guests staying at the hotel.
- Three miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches flanking Paradise Lagoon.
- Five waterslides built into a six-story Mayan Temple include The Leap of Faith, a 60-foot, nearly vertical plunge through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon; a 48-foot corkscrew slide transporting tube riders through the Temple's dark core; and shorter, gentler children's slides connecting cascading pools.
- Sports center with six lighted clay and hard-surface tennis courts (surcharges); 27-yard, four-lane lap pool; fitness facility (surcharges) with free weights, cardio and weight machines, steam rooms, and workout studio for aerobics, spinning, kickboxing, yoga, and Pilates (surcharges).
- Mandara Spa Atlantis brings together ancient Balinese healing touches, traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas. Taking of the Waters offers warm and cold plunge pools as well as steam and sauna rooms in both the women and men's private lounge areas. Additionally, couples can enjoy the Couple’s Spa Suite and the women's area includes a relaxing aromatherapy room while the men can indulge in exclusive "Time for Men" barber services or watch the plasma TV in their lounge room. Other amenities include body scrubs, facial treatments, body treatments and wraps, massages, manicures and pedicures. Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
Also available, the private Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf Course 1.5 miles from the resort at the east end of Paradise Island. (Complimentary shuttle service to course.)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Atlantis Royal Towers Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 21.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 21.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a minimum 2-night stay in a Suite Experience rate category now – December 25, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- Full daily breakfast for 2
- Complimentary Internet access for up to 4 devices
- 30% off shallow water dolphin interactions for each guest
- Late check-out, based on availability
Wine & Dine Pass ($150 value)
Book a 2-night minimum stay now - August 11, 2014 in a "Wine & Dine Pass" rate category for travel July 1 - December 19, 2014 and receive 1 complimentary Wine & Dine card per room/stay at check-in, valid towards select dining and bar services:
- 1 sushi and sake sampler platter at Nobu ($40 value)
- 2 Margaritas at Mesa Grill ($25 value)
- 1 flat-bread and 2 glasses of select wines at Olives ($35 value)
- 2 draft beers and 1 plate of Trash Riblets at Virgil's ($30 value)
- 2 Daiquiris at Daiquiri Shack in Marina Village ($20 value)