Please enter your travel dates.
One Bedroom Deluxe Villa - Best Available Rate
One Bedroom Premium Villa - Best Available Rate
Tranquil Paradise Island villas with pool complex
Access to Atlantis
Overlooking Nassau Harbour, this pastel-colored resort on Paradise Island is close to Atlantis Aquarium, Aquaventure, and Straw Market. Fort Fincastle and Cabbage Beach are also nearby.
Water fun everywhere
Guests have their own heated, freeform pool, 20-person spa tub, and toddlers' pool in addition to access to the Atlantis pools, water slides, swimming/water-sports lagoon, and 3 miles of beaches.
Harborside Resort at Atlantis offers 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom nonsmoking villas with kitchens or kitchenettes, jetted tubs, and entertainment centers with TVs, stereo DVD/CD players or VCRs.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available at the Harborside Resort's pool complex. Guests also can use a two-story, glass-walled, 1,000-volume library at Atlantis that includes computers providing 15 minutes complimentary Internet access daily. Atlantis's 11,500-square-foot (1,068-square-meter) Mandara Spa Atlantis (surcharges for use without treatment) includes unisex rain shower, steam room, and sauna; women's and men's relaxation lounges; and a 30-foot (9-meter) Thalassotherapy pool in an open-air pavilion. The spa combines ancient Balinese healing touches with traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 392
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Point - Casual open-air, harbor-view restaurant/bar serving breakfast, lunch, dinner. Dinner choices include salads, sandwiches, burgers, cracked (fried) conch, steak, fish, and chicken. Children's menu.
Pool Bar - Open late morning to early evening for salads, quesadillas, sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, beer, tropical drinks.
Note: Guests have signing privileges at all 35 restaurants, bars, and lounges in Atlantis with complimentary shuttle service to Atlantis from early morning to late night.
Please note: Children age 6 and older are welcome at Casa D'Angelo and Café Martinique.
Dinner reservations are required for Café Martinique, Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, and Chop Stix; reservations are required at Carmine's only if a party includes 6 or more persons. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no show" fee, reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to actual dining time.
High chairs and booster seats are not available at Casa D'Angelo or Café Martinique.
Guests enjoy full access to all Atlantis facilities, including:
Marine Habitat - Eleven exhibit lagoons (lighted at night) covering 34 acres with 50,000 fish and sea creatures. Special exhibits for turtles, seahorses, jellyfish, lionfish, piranhas, moray eels. Children's touch-tank filled with sealife.
Atlantis Casino - Open 24 hours. 50,000-square-foot space displaying four large Dale Chihuly glass sculptures. Slot and video-poker machines. Baccarat, roulette, craps, blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, three-card poker, Let It Ride. Race and sports book. High-limit area with Baccarat Lounge for Champagne, caviar, chilled seafood.
Dragons Nightclub - Adjacent to casino. Black-granite bar, video wall, immense sculptures of dragon pairs. Live dance music nightly.
Discovery Channel Camp - Half-day, full-day, and night supervised sessions (surcharges) for children ages 4-12. Grotto room furnished with a "shipwreck." "Beach" for finding buried treasure with child-sized metal detectors. Science lab housing snakes, hamsters, fish, birds, sharks' jawbones, microscopes for analyzing discoveries during field trips, and telescopes for stargazing. Educational computer programs. Website-creation lessons. Digital cameras for field trips.
Club Rush - Teen club (cover charge) open nightly for ages 13-17. Black ceilings, draped smoked-glass windows, leopard-print couches. Continuous supervision. Front room with computer games, Internet-access computers, and DVD movies. Back room with dance floor and DJ music. (Access from 4:30 - 7 PM for pre-teens ages 7-12; hours subject to change.)
The Dig - Fanciful interpretation of life on mythical lost continent of Atlantis within maze of corridors and rooms.
Earth & Pottery Studio - Painting and firing (surcharges.)
Jokers Wild Comedy Club - Stand-up comedians. (Cover charge; minimum age 17.)
Atlantis Theatre - Complimentary movies nightly and during rainy days.
The Harborside Resort's water complex comprises a heated, freeform, beach-entry pool measuring roughly 160 by 160 feet, a 20-foot-diameter toddlers' pool, and a 20-person spa tub.
Guests also enjoy full access to all Atlantis recreational facilities, including:
- 11 freshwater swimming areas, including family pools, children's pools, Goombay Water Slide & Baths, and lazy river for tube rides.
- Paradise Lagoon, a seven-acre saltwater swimming and water-sports area with complimentary snorkeling gear, kayaks, and pedal boats.
- 3 miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches flanking Paradise Lagoon.
- Five waterslides built into a six-story Mayan Temple, including Leap of Faith, a 60-foot, nearly vertical plunge extending through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon; a 48-foot corkscrew slide transporting tube riders through the Temple's dark core; and shorter, gentler children's slides connecting cascading pools.
- Sports center with six lighted clay and hard-surface tennis courts (surcharges); 27-yard, four-lane lap pool; 9,000-square-foot fitness facility (surcharges) with free weights, cardio and weight machines, steam rooms, and workout studio for aerobics, spinning, kick-boxing, yoga, and Pilates (surcharges).
Guests may use the private Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf Course 1.75 miles from the resort at the east end of Paradise Island. (Complimentary shuttle service to course.)
Independent operators offer parasailing and personal watercraft rentals on the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.