Book your room at Nassau Junkanoo Beach Resort
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Ocean-view hotel with a bar/lounge, near Atlantis Aquarium
This Nassau hotel is by the ocean, on the beach within minutes of National Art Gallery of the Bahamas, Junkanoo Beach, and Royal Victoria Garden. Also nearby are Atlantis Aquarium and Fort Fincastle.
In addition to a restaurant, Nassau Junkanoo Beach Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Computer station
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free! Free self parking
- Year Built 1992
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free! Free self parking
In your room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free! Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Junkanoo Grill - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Nassau Junkanoo Beach Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cleaning fee: USD 6.75 per accommodation, per night for housekeeping
- Energy surcharge: USD 8.75 per accommodation per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Spring Break deposit: USD 100 (for guests under 21 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.