Book your room at Paradise Island Beach Club
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star condominium resort on the beach, near Cabbage Beach
This Paradise Island condominium resort is in the city center, on the beach within minutes of Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island Golf Club, and Ocean Club Golf Course. Also nearby are Versailles Gardens and Atlantis Aquarium.
Spend the day on Paradise Island Beach Club's beach or relax by one of the condominium resort's 2 outdoor swimming pools.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Paradise Island Beach Club
- At your hotel
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. After a day at the beach, cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools at Paradise Island Beach Club and enjoy amenities like a fitness center.
Dining options at the condominium resort include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the condominium resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Pool sun loungers
- Snack bar/deli
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Self parking
- In your room
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served in the café.
Breezeway Cafe - This café serves breakfast only.
Reef Bar - This restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Tennis nearby
The Fine Print for Paradise Island Beach Club
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests must present a copy of their e-mail confirmation during check-in.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: USD 7.15 per accommodation, per night for housekeeping
- Energy surcharge: USD 18.00 per accommodation per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.00 per night (rates may vary)