Availability: Maya Boutique Hôtel
Please enter your travel dates.
Panoramic Room - Prepaid / Non-Refundable
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 double
3.5-star hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near ski facilities, this Nax hotel is in the mountains, within the vicinity of Pierre Arnaud Foundation Art Centre and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons and snow tubing. Area attractions also include Golf Club Crans-sur-Sierre.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Maya Boutique Hôtel for a meal at the restaurant and a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include ski storage and ski passes.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maya Boutique Hôtel Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including cross-country skiing and snowshoeing and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and horse riding/rentals. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Maya Boutique Hôtel helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Maya Boutique Hôtel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2012
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Secretarial services
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free long-term parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the coffee shop between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Maya Boutique Hôtel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 1.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 0.75 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 30 per night