Book your room at Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Nelson with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Christ Church Cathedral, Nelson Provincial Museum, and Nelson Market. Also nearby are Anzac Park and Queens Gardens.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 10760
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 NZD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 10.00 NZD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Oceano Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Miyazu Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily
Port of Call Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Atom Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, brunch, and light fare.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 28.00 for adults and NZD 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.