Book your room at Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
4.5-star luxury hotel in Nelson with 2 restaurants
Situated in Nelson, this luxury hotel is close to Christ Church Cathedral, Nelson Provincial Museum, and Nelson Market. Also nearby are Queens Gardens and The Suter.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel
- At your hotel
Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10760
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Covered parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Digital TV service
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Oceano Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast and dinner.
Miyazu Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Rutherford Hotel Nelson - A Heritage Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10.20 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.