Please enter your travel dates.
4-star guesthouse in Ne'ot Golan with massage/treatment rooms
Situated in Ne'ot Golan, this guesthouse is in the same area as The White Waterfall, Ein Gev Beach, and Tel Hadar Historic Site. Regional attractions also include Gamla Nature Reserve and Umm Qais Ruins.
Recreational amenities at Between Water and Sky include a spa tub and a sauna. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms and free parking.
Guestrooms open to balconies with sea or garden views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.
Between Water and Sky features a spa tub and a sauna. This Ne'ot Golan guesthouse also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and a grocery/convenience store. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Sea view
- Garden view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and noon.
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include a spa tub and a sauna.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between ILS 55 and ILS 65 for adults, ILS 55 and ILS 65 for children (approximately)