Book your room at Hotel Alpenrose
Nesselwang hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as Falkenstein Castle. Regional attractions also include Hohenschwangau Castle and St. Leonhardskapelle.
Hotel Alpenrose provides ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Nesselwang hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Alpenrose is a smoke-free property.
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ski storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The fine print for Hotel Alpenrose
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.95 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.90 per person, per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 33 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.