Book your room at Landhaus Ohnesorg
Winter getaway with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Nesselwang hotel is minutes from Alpspitzbahn Gondola and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Jungholz Ski Resort and Breitenberg Cable Car.
After a day on the slopes, return to Landhaus Ohnesorg to dine at the restaurant and relax in a sauna.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate dining areas, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Landhaus Ohnesorg is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free! Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival to make arrangements for check-in.
All guests are asked to please specify the date of birth, full name, and current home address of all guests.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 4.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).