Book your room at Activehotel Bergkönig
Standard Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly slopeside fun with a full-service spa
This family-friendly hotel is located in the mountains, close to St. George Church and Foesterhaus. Area attractions also include Nativity Set Museum.
Ski into Activehotel Bergkönig, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, separate sitting areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and horse riding/rentals. After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. This mountain hotel's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time. Conveniences like ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers an indoor pool, a children's club, and a sauna. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tennis on site
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Activehotel Bergkönig has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Ice skating on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a mud bath, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and thalassotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Activehotel Bergkönig
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.00 per pet, per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Stubai Super Card Offer!
Stubai Super Card Offer!
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel May 29 - October 17, 2014 and receive a Stubai Super Card which is redeemable for the following:
- Free use of IVB buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free use of the Stubaitalbahn tram from Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- Free entrance to the Neustift indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free entrance to the Mieders outdoor swimming pool
- Free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn lift (one roundtrip ride per day) (without ski equipment only)
- Free use of the Serles lifts (one roundtrip ride per day)
- Free use of the Schlick 2000 lifts (one roundtrip ride per day)
- Free use of the Elfer lifts in Neustift (one roundtrip ride per day)
- One ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per day