Book your room at Gasthof Kratzerwirt
Apartment for 2 peopleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 1 infant)
Neustift Im Stubaital aparthotel with a full-service spa
Situated in Neustift Im Stubaital, this aparthotel is close to St. George Church, Foesterhaus, and Nativity Set Museum. Local attractions also include Schlick 2000 Ski Resort.
In addition to a restaurant, Gasthof Kratzerwirt features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Gasthof Kratzerwirt features a sauna and a steam room. The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Neustift Im Stubaital aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and ski storage. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Gasthof Kratzerwirt has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 1995
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Gasthof Kratzerwirt has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Saunalandschaft has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
The fine print for Gasthof Kratzerwirt
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 20 per stay, varies per unit size
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Stubai Super Card Offer!
Stubai Super Card Offer!
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel May 29 - October 17, 2014 and receive a Stubai Super Card which is redeemable for the following:
- Free use of IVB buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free use of the Stubaitalbahn tram from Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- Free entrance to the Neustift indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free entrance to the Mieders outdoor swimming pool
- Free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn lift (one roundtrip ride per day) (without ski equipment only)
- Free use of the Serles lifts (one roundtrip ride per day)
- Free use of the Schlick 2000 lifts (one roundtrip ride per day)
- Free use of the Elfer lifts in Neustift (one roundtrip ride per day)
- One ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per day