Book your room at Natura Vitalis Hotel Cappella
Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View (ANIMA)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room Single Use, Balcony, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Mountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Neustift Im Stubaital hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Foesterhaus, Schlick 2000 Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include St. George Church and Nativity Set Museum.
After a day on the slopes, return to Natura Vitalis Hotel Cappella to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Natura Vitalis Hotel Cappella
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. Natura Vitalis Hotel Cappella helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished balcony
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Natura Vitalis Hotel Cappella has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
The fine print for Natura Vitalis Hotel Cappella
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 15
Stubai Super Card Offer!
Stubai Super Card Offer!
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel May 29 - October 17, 2014 and receive a Stubai Super Card which is redeemable for the following:
- Free use of IVB buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free use of the Stubaitalbahn tram from Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- Free entrance to the Neustift indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free entrance to the Mieders outdoor swimming pool
- Free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn lift (one roundtrip ride per day) (without ski equipment only)
- Free use of the Serles lifts (one roundtrip ride per day)
- Free use of the Schlick 2000 lifts (one roundtrip ride per day)
- Free use of the Elfer lifts in Neustift (one roundtrip ride per day)
- One ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per day
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 4 star.