Availability: Le Chalet d'en Hô
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Slopeside hotel with cross-country skiing
Situated on a river, this hotel is in the same area as Bardonecchia Ski Resort. Regional attractions also include Briancon Citadel and Col d'Arsine.
Ski into Le Chalet d'en Hô, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and massage/treatment rooms.
Guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 1 April and 7 June.
Le Chalet d'en Hô Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including cross-country skiing, sledding, and snowshoeing and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a sauna. Le Chalet d'en Hô helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Le Chalet d'en Hô is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Chalet d'en Hô has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Sledding on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Ayurvedic treatments
Le Chalet d'en Hô Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.46 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.