Book your room at La Folie
3-star hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated in Nevers, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Tour Goguin, Porte de Croux, and Nevers Cathedral. Palais Ducal and Parc Roger-Salengro are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Self parking is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
All 37 rooms offer TVs, free newspapers, and hair dryers. Guests will also find phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Nevers hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Year Built 1973
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
Free self parking
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Folie has a restaurant on site.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 82/100 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.03 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Internet access
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.