Availability: Casa del Sole Apartments
Waterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
Within easy reach of Noumea Harbour, Noumea Cathedral, and Place des Cocotiers, this Noumea hotel is located by the ocean and set on the beach. Local attractions also include Stade Numa-Daly Magenta.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Casa del Sole Apartments provides a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business center, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
All guestrooms feature beds with memory foam mattresses, kitchens, and washers/dryers. Other amenities include separate living rooms and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa del Sole Apartments Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 1076 square feet (100 square meters). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Casa del Sole Apartments has designated areas for smoking.
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2002
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Casa del Sole Apartments Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per accommodation, per night
- All citizens of New Caledonia will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between XPF 400 and XPF 1300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 630 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 630 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 3000 per person (one way)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: XPF 2000 per night, varies per unit size
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 1500 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.