Availability: Hilton Noumea La Promenade Residences
Studio, 1 King Bed, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Deluxe Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Deluxe Studio, 1 King Bed, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
3.5-star hotel near the beach
Within easy reach of Noumea Harbour, Noumea Cathedral, and Place des Cocotiers, this Noumea hotel is located by the ocean and offers direct access to the beach. Local attractions also include Stade Numa-Daly Magenta.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a health club or a picnic area.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Noumea La Promenade Residences Amenities
Hilton Noumea La Promenade Residences features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This beach hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hilton Noumea La Promenade Residences has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Picnic area
- Year Built 2005
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Television in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Health club
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant La Terrasse - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Le Parc - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
La Coupole - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Le Roof - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Noumea La Promenade Residences Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 2600 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 3000 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.