Availability: Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible - Advance Purchase Non Refundable.,
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Richly appointed hotel two blocks from Yale campus
New Haven Green
Combining classic New England style with up-to-date features, this 19-story hotel is one block from the historic New Haven Green and the Shubert Theater and two blocks from Yale University.
Restaurant with views
The top-floor restaurant, John Davenport's, showcases regional specialties, complemented by views over the Green and the Yale campus.
A touch of tradition
Omni guestrooms are handsomely decorated in traditional style. Beds have soft duvets and feather pillows; bathrooms include robes, makeup mirrors, and curved shower rods for extra room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale Amenities
This New Haven hotel offers a desirable location one block from the 350-year-old New Haven Green and two blocks from Yale's picturesque campus. Chapel Street shops are also two blocks away.
The Omni's 24-hour fitness center features a stretching area, exercise balls, and cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs and audio headphones. Water and towels are provided. The full-service JoBella Salon and Spa provides health and spa treatments.
The Omni Kids program is a special treat, with children receiving a complimentary gift bag with toys and other goodies at check-in. The restaurant includes menu choices designed for youngsters.
The non-smoking hotel offers wireless Internet access in designated public areas (surcharge). Pets 25 pounds and under are welcome (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 19
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2044
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 22000
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Water view
- City view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
John Davenport's - Highly regarded restaurant and bar located on 19th floor, with commanding views of New Haven Green and Yale campus. Menu changes seasonally and features the freshest local ingredients. Named in honor of 17th-century co-founder of New Haven. Children's menu available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The fitness center, accessible by room key around the clock, offers an array of cardio and weight equipment. Cardio machines come with individual flat-screen TVs. Fresh fruit, water, and towels are available. For guests who prefer to work out in their rooms, Get Fit Kits are available at the front desk.
The historic New Haven Green, one block from the hotel, has wide gravel paths shaded by elm trees. Lighthouse Point Park, five miles away, includes a public beach, fishing pier, 1847 lighthouse, vintage carousel, playground, and “Splashpad” with freshwater fountains. The park is also a popular birding spot.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
JoBella Salon and Spa Full-service spa offering a full range of health and spa treatments.
Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 6.95 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Connecticut Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.