Book your room at Bienville House
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
New Orleans hotel in the French Quarter
Near Bourbon Street
This historic New Orleans hotel is 3 blocks from Bourbon St and the Mississippi River, 4 blocks from the Aquarium of the Americas, and 6 blocks from Riverwalk Marketplace.
A 75-seat theater at Bienville House hosts regular jazz concerts; other amenities at this New Orleans hotel include a salt-water splash pool, 4 sundecks, and a courtyard.
Old and new comforts
Guestrooms at the Bienville House offer pay movies, video games, desks, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and voice mail. Mahogany beds are dressed with triple sheeting and down pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bienville House is set in the French Quarter, within blocks of many historic New Orleans attractions.
Complimentary amenities include wireless Internet access, daily newspapers in the lobby, and use of a fitness room and business center at a partner hotel less than two blocks away. The hotel has four sundecks, a small meeting room, and a courtyard with a splash pool. The hotel also offers valet parking and on-site jazz concerts in an adjoining theater, for a surcharge.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning.
Iris Restaurant serves French Continental cuisine for lunch and dinner.
St Charles Tavern
Nearby Things to Do
Bienville House has a seasonal outdoor splash pool on a sundeck inside a flagstone courtyard. Guests have complimentary use of a fitness room at a partner hotel 1.5 blocks away; that facility has a weight machine, a treadmill, a stair machine, and a stationary bike.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per night plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.