Availability: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Accessible GuestMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Accessible SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
One bedroom suite with two queen bedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
New Orleans hotel, 3 blocks from French Quarter
Near French Quarter
This New Orleans hotel opened in 2005. The 5-story hotel is 3 blocks from Bourbon St and the French Quarter, and 4 blocks from the Aquarium of the Americas and the Riverwalk Marketplace.
Guests enjoy a heated outdoor pool and fitness center at Country Inn & Suites; complimentary amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless Internet access in public areas.
All of the 155 guestrooms at Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter offer complimentary amenities, such as local calls, wireless Internet access, and premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter Amenities
Leisure options at this Country Inn & Suites include a small, heated outdoor splash pool and a fitness facility. Guests can order drinks in the lobby lounge or relax by the fireplace in the lobby drawing room. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, a 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness facilities and complimentary hot buffet breakfast. The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge, and vehicles should be removed by 1 PM on the day of check-out to avoid further charges). An airport shuttle (surcharge) is available on request.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1265
- Year Built 2005
- Conference space size (meters) - 118
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast with hot items is provided each morning. Assorted breads. Bagels. Biscuits. Cereals. Hot and cold coffee. Fruit juices. Tomato juice. Milk. Hot chocolate. Assorted teas. Danishes. Eggs du jour. Yogurt.
Spirits Lounge - Beer, wine, and cocktails are served from early afternoon until late evening.
Country Inn & Suites New Orleans French Quarter does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse
Guests at the Country Inn & Suites have access to a heated outdoor splash pool and a fitness room with treadmills, an elliptical machine, and multi-station strength-training equipment.
There are a number of golf courses in the surrounding area, including the 18-hole course at Audubon Park Golf Club, 5.5 miles from the hotel. Five miles away, the Bayou Oaks golf facility at City Park has four 18-hole courses and a two-tiered driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.